Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Janurary 5th Hope it's not too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR anyway!!!

Wishing You God's Spirit all the year through, and His Blessings all around you too!
May I say that I am truly praying I find some real good, heartwarming blog~ville~ish "Friendship's" along the way.
Here's a very new design that was just created (with God at my hand in control :0) of course) Her name is "Taylor" after a very special Lady's daughter I have been blessed to know , from yes, blogging!!! I am so very thankful for them and my other blogging friends,it makes me all misty~eyed to find such wonderful ladies, artists and not artists in fact. Anyhooooo, on with the update,I am getting all emotional here. In this year to come I am hoping to accomplish a whimsical design each of a few ladies I wrote of earlier as Angels because they are Angels disguised as friends to me. It'll be such fun!!!
"YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME SMILE"
Introducing "Taylor" The Sweet Ballerina who, when she is done performing her Ballet, you'll find her performing her Karate :0) You go girl !!!

8 comments:

  1. Taylor is beautiful!

    Hope everything is going well with you. May you prosper, be in good health, and may all you realize all your dreams and aspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Taylor!!! It's gonna be a good, good year here in blogville!!! Your work is really amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dena,
    Thank you so much for your beautiful comments on my work!
    You are also very talented and design some beautiful creations.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us Dena and Happy New Year dear sister in Christ. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little ballerina Too! Reminds me of my 3 1/2 yr old granddaughter when she puts on her tutu and has her tinker bell wand in her hand and she dances for me. She and your "Taylor ballerina" make me smile.

    Oh and thank you for leaving a birthday wish comment for my daughter on my blog today. So sweet of you.

    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor's mommy saying hi here
    Taylor's eyes glowed when she saw your drawing
    she is sooooooooo tickled that she has a ballerina named after her
    your drawings are beautiful Dena and I am so thoughtful you took the time to create something for Taylor
    Taylor has just been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes--for those who don't know and this was a ray of sunshine for her when she saw this beautiful drawing
    hugs
    you are just too amazing
    and thanks for being my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dena,
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I love your designs, what a great job you do.
    Marilyn from marilynscardsandmore.

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3