Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sweet Girlfriends~~~Wishing You All Many Blessings This Weekend~~~



"Just Linger in HIS Presence"

Here are the words to the Beautiful Worship Song By Hillsong I wanted to share with my wonderful Girlfreinds who come by for a visit...Kent and I just love this song and I pray you too will feel the Holy Spirit as you read through the lyrics allowing them to bless, soothe, and calm you in your day, wether it is hectic or not,
I pray they will bless you for much longer than the time it takes to read them~~~

"There is None Like You"
There is none like You,
No one else can touch my heart like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

There is none like You.
No one else can touch my heart like You do,
I can search for all eternity Lord
And find, there is none like You.

Your mercy flows like a river wide,
And healing comes from Your hand.
Suffering children are safe in Your arms,
There is none like You.

There is none like You,
There is none like You, Lord
There is none like You.

I can search for all eternity Lord,
There is none like You.
I can search for all eternity Lord,
There is none,
There is none Lord,
There is none like You.

Have an Awesome Safe Weekend and see ya for Blue Monday we will be on our card delivery and prayerfully we will get back home safely, hopefully by Saturday night. Maybe I will share with you of the UPS sending our much needed envelope order to a NE city after we paid for next day delivery, As we last checked we are still in Iowa ;0).. Send prayers for the men folk ( our boys) here at home while we are away
Later Sweet Taters...Be here when I get back to this Super Neat and Oh Soooo Cool Blogland....Do leave me some Hugs through your much needed comments~~~
HUGS Dena

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this song today. It is one that we use to sing all of the time at church! I love the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful weekend too.
    That is one of my favorite songs. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments. It has been such a blessing to come across so many Godly women! Yeah!
    A bit of heaven on earth.
    Wishing you a blessed weekend too!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy Dena
    Thank you for sharing such a beautiful worship song .
    Have a blessed weekend and a wonderful Memorial Day too :)
    Big hugs from Texas
    Until next time
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3