Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Sharing A POEM As I Think Of YOU Sisters"





"THE KNOTS PRAYER"


Dear God,


Please untie the knots
that are in my mind,
my heart and my life.


Remove the have not's,
the can not's and the do not's
that I have in my mind.


Erase the will not's,
may not's, might not's that may
find a home in my heart.


Release me from the could not's,
would not's and should not's that
obstruct my life.


And most of all, Dear God,
I ask that You remove from my mind,
my heart and my life, all of the
'am nots' that I have allowed to hold me
back, especially the thought that I am
not good enough.


Amen.


Author known to God.

Miss you and LOVE each of you Sisters... I'm an administrator of a special Facebook Women's Group, for Praise and Prayers...
Its all about Jesus and encouragement for one another...
Let me know if you'd like to join in... Hugssssss ~~~Dena

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful prayer! I have to add that I LOVE the image of the three friends with the Scripture from Proverbs. It's been too long since I lasted visited your blog Dena.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dena~ Loved visiting your cheerful, sunny spot on the web. :) The "knot's prayer" by Anonymous spoke to me. I reposted on FB. Thx for your comment on my blog. I will def. visit again soon! ♥in Christ, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms. Sweet Dena. I left you a message on facebook and I would love to join your wonderful group. Let me know what to do.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice prayer poem. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3