Sunday, August 8, 2010

HAPPY BLUE Monday To Everyone!!!

Greetings Sweet Friends~~~~Click on over to visit Sally at Smiling Sally for another~~~ Super BLUE Monday join in the FUN








This was taken on one of our travels through Iowa,,,one of the States
"Wind Project Areas" they have sure been popping up all over the state !!!
To think that years ago as I child just visiting my Gpas here ((we'd come out from California)),, there was just CORN and Beans growing EVERYWHERE and,,, who'd of thought of these huge things back then.. I imagine someone was even then...




Now its not as common to see an old fashioned farmish windmill even around here, especially one that is still being used...Kind of sad I think...




"Barbie Bear" and her friends "Just Thinking of You"



And I will also take this time to introduce "Barbie Bear" she is now a 5x7 greeting card that we are Happily adding to the bunch that Kent and I are delivering all over Iowa and some in IL. and MN too. One of the new Autumn choices God is guiding my hand at creating..Thank You Jesus~~~ She also comes with a verse and colorful envelope...
She has been named like many of my new (this year ) designs,, after a Sweet Friend from Blog~o~sphere...
It has been a PLEASURE to name each new design after one of You!!!
Who will be next??????? :0)
Barbie Bear has the name of a Sweet New Friend I have in Barbie over at " My Freshly Brewed Life" she too has a Wonderful Blog..


Then of course I could not do a post with out speaking Of the LORD or of my Hubb's and boys. They are doing fine and ;0) are NOT anxious for school..Although
come to think of it,,they have to have school to do the FOOTBALL thing they soooo love. Wonder how many doctor visits they will need????
Of course we are praying NONE :0)





And to my Beautiful Girlfriends~~~Sisters in Blog~o~sphere
of which I cherish sooooooo...Sisters in the Lord sharing in His Holy Spirit~~~
Thanks for the wonderful friendship you have all shared with me~~~




And then there is THANKFULNESS and BLESSINGS,,,this just felt like an Awesome way to share Gods work in a photo of the corn fields and BLUE skies here in Iowa..
It is just a touch of my Sweet Saviors DECOR...What a BLESSING Kent and I are soooo very THANKFUL~~~

Blessings and Hugs ((())) Dena

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pictures of God's creation. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your photos. Absolutely love the "Barbie Bear" card! You are a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sky pictures are so pretty.

    I like Barbie Bear too.

    Happy Blue Monday, Dena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dena~Barbie Bear is adorable with her scarecrow and black bird! Your work is great.

    My sons start school today. I'm up early this morning cause I couldn't sleep...I've been thinking and praying and hoping that the new schools will be good for them and they will quickly make friends.

    Thanks for posting some beautiful pictures of Iowa. I pray for safe travels for you and for Kent as the two of of you travel around the state.

    Have a wonderful week~
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the midwest, we saw plenty of these wind thingies on our way to Colo a couple of weeks ago. And my favorite is the old fashioned windmill. The cornfields are so pretty--according to this Kansas girl. God is so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI SIssy :) I so love that windmills collection. I have been wanting to see one up close..

    love love love the sky shot! :) so nice! wish you are having a great week :) dont forget that I am always here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That second photo with the windmill is awesome. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dena!
    Beautiful sky photos of God's Magnificence..I am always in awe of the beauty around us.
    I hope to visit the midwest one day, too:)

    Happy Blue Monday~~
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Lynn♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute grapic and the beautiful pictures on blue Monday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the old windmills-the new ones may be coming to our area. We're farmer-corn and beans and also Christians-love the last pictures and what you said. Happy Blue Monday on my first Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos Dena!!

    I love that Bear in the card you drew. I could see her being used in many other designs as well.

    Praying for you, Kent and your children and a great school year!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3