Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happiness On BLUE Monday !!!



Its another BLUE Monday with Sally @ Smiling Sally....
Do stop in and visit her and join the FUN!!!




First off~~~HAPPY LABOR DAY Everyone!!!







A Big Bright Sun~shinny BLUE Sky during our last travels,,,it was a Gorgeous day
for driving all ovewr Iowa and filling our greeting card display racks...
Especially when I can have my Hubb's all to myself in our mini van "Joy"
to go off on our adventures,,, well,, our business trips I should say.




This is one of the new designs we put in~~~"Trick or Treat"




Here is one of the donuts Kent ate during the morning part of our travels ((( did you all get that?? one of the donuts))),,, see the little BLUE sprinkles?????
I just had my always YUMMY coffee with a touch of french vanilla creamer in it..
(((In fact,,I drank Kents cup of coffee too,, that means = Extra YUM )))!!!





And these delightful BLUEish flowers,,,they grow along side the highways and roadways in our travels.. We took this one purposely for BLUE Monda and I told Kent
I was going to ask if anyone could tell me what they are called???

Other than that~~~ Have a Blessed BLUE Monday and week Sweet friends !!!
I'm back to my drawing borad right here at our home office bright and kind of early tomorrow and I will be HaPpilY checking in with you to enjoy this BLUE Monday fun!!!
Lots of LOVE and Hugs~~~ Dena





"Now all the Glory to God, who is able, through His Mighty power at work within us to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think".
Ephesians 3:20

7 comments:

  1. Happy Labor Day and Happy Blue Monday!

    My Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's early morning and that donut looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your post today. I'm look for blue skies here today too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doughnut doesn't even have a hole! WOW!

    Happy Blue Monday, Dena! Check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Labor Day to you too. Donut looks very good. Love your pumpkin. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sky!
    Happy Blue Monday and Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful blue post, Dena. Thank you for the lovely comments you made on my blog. I'm so glad you are a part of our Spiritual Sundays group. I'm glad it is blessing you as it does me and many others.
    Hope you had a Happy Blue Monday and Happy Labor Day.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3