Friday, September 24, 2010

Sharing Happiness With My PINK Saturday Friends~~~




Do stop by Beverly and have some fun and make some friends @ How Sweet The Sound
for this weeks Beautiful PINK Saturday!!!

First things first~~~ You are all such Sweet Friends I just know Our Father in Heaven sends you my way because you are all soooooo HEAVENLY !!!






Isn't she Sweet,, just like you are to me Girlfriends..
She is and also as sweet as these must be
well, EXCEPT for the calories that is ,,come to think of it,, in this marvelous Sistership we have in Christ,, there are NO calories,,well,, unless you are eating while typing ??? ;0))




Wishing You All a SWEET and Blessed by HIM~~~Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ~~~
A BLESSED PINK Saturday and Sunday too,, and
THANK YOU for sharing your time with me
!!!!
Hugs Dena

7 comments:

  1. I often eat popcorn when I blog. Does that count as calories! Your pictures look delicious. I always leave here with a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday. I appreciate your sweet words. They were delicious while I drank my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your comments so. Sorry about the boys games. That stinks...I coached a Volleyball team that always lost but the year I started coaching they went undefeated..no not because I was their coach but because it was their time to be on time. Finally, they were the older group of kids and all their hard work even while losing allowed them to be ready for that year. It was great. The time will come. Praying the season gets better. It is hard to be on the losing end all the time.
    Love the cupcakes. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday, Dean! I love the pics...love those cupcakes!

    I love Jesus, too!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable and so are you. Love the cupcakes too! Have a blessed weekend dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow look at all those delectibles!

    Have a wonderful Saturday!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Pink Saturday from Pink Sugar Castle...
    God Bless You
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3