Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Sharing Some RED With My Sweet Blogging Sisters"

Cherry World 1


Do check out Sue @ Its a Very Cherry World and join in on~~~
The Red Explosion!!! :0)





Greetings Sweet Friends~~Blogging Sisters~~~ Sooooooo HaPpY you are here to visit!!!




Sharing with all of you my LOVE for coffee~~~It's really sad for me in a way because these are NOT mine ;0( who ever they belong to though ~~~
Aren't these soooo cool and RED too!!!










And remember this Awesome Blessing to all of us~~~

Love you all and let me know when you'll be by so I can brew a fresh pot of Java for you!!!
Hugssssssssssssssssss Dena

4 comments:

  1. Well, Dena, get the pot on I'll be there in a few minutes. Do you have Coffeemate or want me to bring some?

    Loved the red coffee pots and that sweet mama in her apron.

    The red cross was most impressive when I saw they were made of hearts. He gave His all for me. Great example of his love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those coffee pots are pretty. You find some nice read this week. Hope your week is going well. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer my caffeine cold, that is Dr. Pepper soda but I do love the pots and that clip art gal. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of coffee!But nothing compares with the knowing that Jesus loves me & that He died to free me from the penalty of my sins !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3