Wednesday, December 29, 2010

THANKFUL THURSDAY


Can you even begin to imagine what this will ,, WILL be like Sister's, actually being at HIS feet????
WOW,, Yes,, God sooooo WOW's me, everyday in every breath. And it's my Prayer He WOW's you too.






There are sooooo many people,like my Family, and blessings that I'm so very THANKFUL for, everyday/night they are lifted up in prayer to our Mighty God and then~~~
I just returned from a beautiful blog of "Harter's", the blog name is~~~
"Servant, Wife, Mother" . And it was there I was kicked by the Holy Spirit to get back to my blog and share with all of YOU, Sweet Sister's in Christ, the same note I left for her. And here goes...

Soooo THANKFUL for special ladies like you who LOVE there Families, LOVE God and are NOT afraid to share it with others in there blog posts...God has truly Amazed me this past year for allowing me to blog and in return, allowing me~Directing me to such Awesome Women following Christ daily, just like you Sweetie..Blessings in this New Year as you seek Him and His kingdom first...Hugs Dena

Now here is where I share that in there where it says , just like you Sweetie, it is to now read just like all of you, my Sweet Sister's.. You're truly an Awesome bunch of women after Gods heart. I am THANKFUL and honored by knowing you. Such blessing's to my heart and soul.. Blogging has been a JOY this past year plus...Thanks YOU Jesus for this experience and for blessing me with more years ahead in blogging for You LORD and with these Marvelous Women..
And, BTW, I'm THANKFUL for Him, Our LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ, and all of You NOT just on TT Day either!!!
You're in my PRAYERS Ladies....





Happy New Year Walking With Jesus Everyone~~~Hugs Dena

9 comments:

  1. Hello Dena,
    You have such encouraging and uplifting posts. I am thankful to have found you, your words inspire me to be a better person, a better Christian. I once had a vision I was laying before the Lord at his throne, weeping and he picked me up and told me he loved me and all was forgiven. True. and praise the Lord he does forgive us!
    Blessings and hugs!
    Gwenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouraging wordsl Yes, it is wonderful to imagine my loved ones sitting with Jesus, and to know that we will see Him, too!
    Have a blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you abundant blessings in the New Year.

    To see him face to face...what a wonder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the sweetest friend ever. Have a Happy, Healthy and Blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your family picture. Your post is beautiful and your heart is so full of love for our Lord. Wishing you a healthy and happy New Year filled with blessing from God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dena,
    Your words are so inspiring and encouraging, thank you.
    I love the picture of you and your family!
    I pray for you and yours many blessings in the new year!
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  7. And we are all grateful for your pleasant and precious words of praise and encouragement. You have a lovely, sweet heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you sweet friend may God continue to bless you and your family.
    It has been a pleasure meeting you in blogland. you are such an encouragement to me. Love you!
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3