Friday, January 28, 2011

"PINK and Pretty Saturday"

Just looking out at our patio one evening recently.

Happy Blessed PINK Saturday Ladies!!!




Do stop by Beverly and have some fun and make some friends @ How Sweet The Sound
for this weeks Beautiful PINK Saturday!!!


Hope this day of Pinkness finds you all inspired to brighten one anothers day with hope cheery thoughts and a prayer or two, and of course with PINK!!! At a loss here for what to post , in thoughts or in photos..
Like, shouldn't there be a plot or something???
I have no Pretty China, Teapots or flowers blooming just yet.. Not here in these Iowa gardens that is.. And, I've been wondering if others are thinking SPRING or is it just me??? Our weather was GORGEOUS for being in the middle of winter..But still, NO FLOWERS BLOOMING, or planted for that matter.
I will share with you though that I did actually update my Jesus blog and this one alos.. Then of coures there is the NEW art/sketch blog I just opened.. To think of it, I was suppose to be drawing,,ooops again..




From me to each of you!!!



What is it everyone does this time of year to keep there spirits up???
How do the rest of you reflect on God during the winter blahs????
Wow, So many questions..ooops on me.I better stop with the 100 questions ;0)

Blessings Love and Hugs with all my heart~~~Dena

5 comments:

  1. I loved your sky photo. Prettier than any piece of china. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sky. I love to talk to God at night looking up at the stars. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot, Dena. God is the best artist of all.

    Dropping by on my way out of town for a birthday.

    Warm hugs,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question..surfing pink blogs lifts me up...
    HPS!

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3