Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Day Thinking of YOU~~~






Than You Sweet Sisters for reading my last post with the SWEET Jelly Bean poem.. I've hunted a bit again for another, let me share it with all of You~~~







Oh, I am so very blessed
To have a garden friend like you,
Always sweet and kind
In all you say and do.


A friend who loves to pray for me
Is generous and good,
And would give me half the world,
If e'er you only could.


I thank my God, I don't know why
To me, He gives such love each day
The heart of one that cares for aye
In such delightful ways.


Each time you write with good advice,
With wisdom from your years,
And when I need a touch of comfort
You're there to dry my tears.


I'm so very grateful for my friend
The special way you care,
You give my spirit roses
By all the love you share.

Soft whispers from
Derry's Heart Poems © 2009
heartwhispers@iinet.net.au
Poetry From The Heart

You hold the heart of Jesus deep within
that will love and continue to love unto the very end.
The love that suffers and is kind,
That envies not, nor vaunts its pride.
Is not puffed up, does not discourteous act,
Is not provoked, nor seeks its own to claim.
~ Edward B. Pusey ~



"May God fill your hearts and your day"
Prayers and Hugs Dena

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet poem and quote Dena. The fairy was too cute too. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dena. You radiate the joy of the Lord! I love reading your blog and your tweets :)
    Hey, I am a little late with "Thankful Thursday" this week. The linky was down for awhile, then I was dealing with a snowstorm Thursday and Friday. But today- its a stay in jammies day! Just me, my coffee cup and computer. Having fun.
    Getting inspired by what everyone has posted. God bless!

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3