Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Its A RED Kind of Day Sisters"

Yeah~~~Its Rednesday...Happy MARCH!!!





Cherry World 1

If you don't know it yet, if you have not heard then simply, click, hop, or any way you want to get to Sweet Sue's for some FUN and FRIENDSHIP in her ~~~Delightful Rednesday!!!
I believe you'll feel Blessed and Inspired too...


Some joys are better explained in silence,as a smile gets more audible than laughter.
I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with YOU~~~
I just SMILED...
And I also thanked God,  for my Sweet Sisters in Blogging and for all the beautiful, warm and heart~linking comments yesterday.    
Thanks for being only a click away and for simply being YOU!!!
Prayers, Love and Hugs~~~Sharing in the Spirit of Christ~~~Dena

13 comments:

  1. Awwww, sweet picture, sweet words of encouragement, sweet REDS for Rednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dena Sweetie...
    Right back at you Sister. I love the smile on this little face. Does that say "LOVE" or what? I love it totally.

    Hope you are having a great March 1st sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet post and that little one is really cute in red. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dear, sweet, and special post. The child is precious. Thanks for sharing and Happy Rednesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! What a cutie in red, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I am your newest follower and came by way of Sue at It's a Very Cherry World. What a sweet lil face in that picture, great post!
    Have a wonderful evening!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scripture~~Psalms 32:7 on your side bar~~
    and such a darling photo too!!

    Blessing to you on Rednesday!

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful and precious post on that child. Also, a most inspiring and a blessing for us all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dena! I smiled too when I saw that precious little face! I am your newest follower. I hope that you will stop by and visit me too.

    Love,
    Susan and Bentley
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww, how adorable! I love little children, and that photo just captures how sweet and innocent they are. :)
    Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the cute photo and nice words, Dena! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3