Thursday, June 24, 2010

Introducing "Gerome The Gnome" and ~~~

Gerome says,,,Happy to meet you !!!

Should I have made his hat read instead???

Along with Gerome who was introduced just last week as a "HELLO" card all over northern and eastern Iowa there was also this design below~~~

"Nema" and her Kids... I do believe she wants to say "HELLO" to all my Sweet Girlfriends too...
We are wishing you Love and Blessings from our home to yours !!!
As always I cherish you comments and consider them precious hugs though your words..






"From the fullness of HIS Grace, we have all received one blessing after another".
John 1:16 NIV

4 comments:

  1. What great drawings. I think Gerome is perfect with the blue hat. hope you are having a beautiful week in Him.
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift you have with blessing others with the gift of art!! Gerome is cute but I just love the water pic underneath...love those puckered lips ready to give a big kiss....muah! haha

    Blessings to you! Thank you for your kind words about my blog. It looks like we have some of the same bloggy sisters! So nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and I love the blue hat. Those fish are awesome, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dena,
    These are both ADORABLE! The little fish is about the sweetest!!

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3