Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Question Girlfriends~~~


And , I'm soooo very excited as we just received an email from our Church that one of the songs we'll be singing is "In Christ Alone" wooooohoooo, Awesome song !!!!
The Holy Spirit has been moving in our Church sanctuary soooo evidently the past few Sunday's.. The word that kind of fits for these past Sundays is Glorious

Now for the next question I have for You~~~What, in your opinion would be liked better,,,a cat all dressed up or a Bear....I'm still working on fall designs..
Here are a couple samples~~~

"This is NOT a Bear or a Cat,,,this is my own critter called a Chippel,
((this Lil girl chippel still needs a first name)),and I have
many different ones sketched..
BUT this may give you an idea of a Bear or Cat being dressed up for a design probably used for a "Birthday" card or "Thinking of You "
As ALWAYS I am THANKFUL for any thoughts on this :0) Just curious on what You feel will be more liked????
























Now this Lovely Girl Chippel is "Cheryl Chippel" she is named after a Sweet Girlfriend from the Blog~O~Sphere Land at "Postiively Lovely Blog"




I only pray she won't mind having one of my critters named after her,,,Ooooops, I guess I should have found out first???? Love ya Girlfriend..
Be ready, because one of my next creations could have your name :0)
I'm taking Okay's on that NOW if you'd like to give me Your OK BTW ~~~
Blessings and Hugs my Sweet Friends~~~Dena

"Blessed is she who BELIEVED" Luke 1:45

7 comments:

  1. I have nothing against cats but I love bears when they are dressed up :) Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A "thinking of you" card with a Bear.

    Blessings! I'll be off line now from now until Aug 8th including Email. Will visit on the other side of Aug 8th. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a bear would be cuter dressed up!

    I hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend!

    I think I am going to work on my song book for curch now.

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dena...In Christ Alone is one of my favorite songs! I think a cute little bear dressed up would be great! God has given you a wonderful gift! :) Thanks for sharing!
    Big hugs to you!
    Love,
    Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately a bear! Oh and you can certainly name one of your critters after me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dena! I think that Cheryl Chippel is the cutest thing since I can remember! I love her. She is absolutely adorable. I am astounded, grateful, and extremely humbled at your kindness and sincere thoughtfulness! You are really a true friend and this could not have come at a better time. I needed the uplift of my spirit!

    Thank you and expect an email shortly with the info you asked for.

    Love you much with the Love of Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your drawings. You are very talented! I am a papercrafter too, but I dont draw anything on my cards thats for sure. It is also always nice to find a blog and find out that they love the lord too!

    My name is Sherry and I wanted to come by and introduce myself as I have joined the Bloggerette Sorority. I am new to the blog world (3 weeks!) so I missed the Rush, but I look forward to joining in on the fun in the future. I would be honored if you would come by my blog for a visit at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/ Hope to see you there.

    Take Care~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3