Sunday, January 23, 2011

HaPpY BLUE Monday Girls!!!







Greetings Sweet Friends~~~~Click on over to visit Sally at Smiling Sally for another~~~ Super BLUE Monday join in the FUN~~








Its been a rather crazy type of beginning to our new week, it started when we received the new Adobe set CS5 for Super~Hubb's puter.The program my S~i~L purchased for us..
And since we left our Church doors in the early afternoon on Sunday , it just continued, through snow storm and after :0).. It just seems to me Sister's, that when interruptions take place in our day,, you know those that get us of track, that God is checking whether or not we will persevere.. ???
Any thoughts on that???


See,, just to share a bit of our days with you Sweet Sister's.. the Adobe CS5 disc just isn't working in Hubb's puter.. It does in mine and in our laptop, BUT, not his..



((Please note~~ this are NOT our real laptop or puters, ours are NOT BLUE :0)) !!!
Now mind you Ladies, it is the same exact puter as mine, but it just won't read the disc.. Needless to say, I am LOST in that field.. I know I have prayed lots.. Then the idea came to Hubb's and he tried one more new thing with it,, and get this, it worked, read the disc BUT that's it. It just stopped there. We sooo needed it to work for the new venture.. This may also be another lesson in patience and God's timing too :0)
So here I am typing my lil fingers out,, oops, I should say, chicken pecking away at this keyboard here, pondering what to do that is
BLUE..





In the mean time, He is being Super~Dad now and helping our 18 with some heavy duty math troubles..
So I'm thinking how about CUPCAKES that are of course~~~BLUE!!! And just so you know, I did NOT make these next treats..




Aren't they sooo PRETTY and of course~~~BLUE too!!!



And just as it says above in the sweet little image,,from my heart to yours,you're all in my thoughts and prayers Sister's...
Blessings and Love for Our Precious LORD above~~~Hugs Dena

10 comments:

  1. Hope you get the computer woes taken care of soon. They can be so frustrating but cupcakes, virtual or otherwise, will take care of the problem...lol...Loved your Blue Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit to my blog and for following.
    I love your post. Those cupcakes look very tasty.
    Hope those computer issues resolve themselves.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved all the blue photos, dena. and yes, blessings to your family, too.

    happy week ahead. followed u thru GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoyed all the blues here. have a blessed week, Dena.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice examples of blue. I just love those little cupcakes with the snowflakes! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your blues. The cupcakes are so pretty.

    My Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok.. just hand over the cupcakes and everything will be fine!
    LOL!
    Happy Blue Monday!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack! Computer problems make me a little crazy. Your blog is just a wintry mix of wonderful! I'm a new follower and loving your blog. Happy Blue Monday! :o) Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Computer troubles make us all feel so frustrated and dumb!

    I love those blue cupcakes. Perhaps they're blueberry?

    Happy Blue Monday, Dena.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a pretty interesting blue drawer you got in there

    http://www.jnjmilestones.com/2011/01/blue-mondaymommy-and-me-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

~~~Thanks so very much for sharing with me you're Lovely Thoughts~~~
From the rising of the sun to its setting let the name of the LORD be praised~~~Psalm 113:3